Enjoy a quicker and seamless way to deposit
Emperor Securities now supports eDDA instant deposit service, client only needs to register a bank account via the online trading platform. After the application is validated, client can deposit funds anytime and anywhere. Without the hassle of procedure, client can seize investment opportunities to grow their wealth.
Express: Funds can be available in 1 minute*
Simple: Not proof of deposit is required
Easy handing: Supports link up with multi-bank accounts, and deposit via trading platform without interchanging between different platforms
High Coverage: Supports more than 40 major banks
eDDA application process
Step 1: Log in to the i-Trade platform (Web Version) and go to E-Service > eDDA Registration
Step 2: Fill in the details of the bank account to be registered, “Submit” after reading the Important Notes
Step 3: Get approval from the registered bank*
Step 4: Check the application status on the eDDA Registration
Deposit after authorization succeed
Step 1: Log in to the i-Trade platform (Web Version) and go to E-Service > eDDA Deposit
Step 2: Input the deposit amount
Step 3: Get approval from the registered bank*
Step 4: Check the deposit record & status on the eDDA Registration
For further information, please refer to the latest eDDA user guide.
Bank list of supporting eDDA
Client can click here to view the supported bank list.
Reminder for eDDA setup
- eDDA is only applicable to personal bank account. Subject to individual bank, the latest status of your eDDA application may not be reflected on the i-Trade platform (Web Version). All information about the application status released by the authorized bank prevails.
- This service currently only supports HKD currency bank account application.
Reminder for eDDA deposit
- Supported currency HKD
- No minimum deposit amount
- eDDA Service is available from 08:30 – 21:00 (Except Public holidays)
*Subject to the processing time of the authorized Bank.
Client can transfer HKD to ESL or EFL via "FPS" which can be credited into ESL or EFL Account on the same day, it allows flexible usage of funds.
|Payee Account Name||EMPEROR SECURITIES LIMITED||EMPEROR FUTURES LTD-CLIENT'S ACCOUNT HKFE TRADE|
- Client should indicate the ESL or EFL Account number and registered telephone number in transaction details/remark. Upon completion, email the transaction receipt to esl.cs@EmperorGroup.com via registered email or WhatsApp to (852) 666 18 717 via registered mobile number.
- Transfer must be completed before 6:00 p.m. (Hong Kong time) during the business day for same day process. Otherwise, the transfer will be processed on next business day (Hong Kong time). Business day is on Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
- Third party transfer will not be accepted.
- We reserve the right to obtain information from the account holder to confirm the identity of the depositor. If there is any suspicious transaction found, we will not credit the fund to clients account(s) until the Client can provide sufficient evidence for proving the identity of the depositor is the account holder.
*Account payee name for USD:
- For Client’s notice for fund deposit after 4:00pm, such deposit will be considered as deposited on the following trading day.
- For Client’s cheque deposit, the fund will be considered as a valid deposit after the cheque is cleared.
- Cheque deposit (including deposit through bank counter and cheque deposit machine)
Clients have to provide the image of the cheque (the name of the client must be clearly shown), together with the deposit advice for our verification of the deposit and the information of the depositor. If you are not able to provide us with the image of the cheque, there will be an administrative fee of HK$200 for each cheque for us to retrieve the cheque image from the bank. In addition, the fund will not be credited to your account(s) until we have obtained the information of depositor from bank and this process may require 14 business days (subject to bank for actual time needed). If the cheque is identified as third party cheque deposit, we will not credit the fund to client's account(s) irrespective to the deposit amount.
- Cash Deposit (including deposit through bank counter and cheque deposit machine)
The maximum cash deposit for each client is HK$100,000 per day. Client must provide a deposit slip with client’s signature for our verification of the depositor. We will not credit can any suspicious deposit or cash deposit more than HK$100,000 to clients account(s) until your provision of the deposit advice to us to prove the identity of the depositor. Emperor Securities Limited or Emperor Futures Limited shall not be liable to client for any interests, charges, expenses, claims, losses, costs and damages arising from rejected fund deposits on a timely basis.
- Bank transfer (including deposit through bank counter, ATM, Online banking and FPS)
Client must provide a valid proof of the deposit to us for verification of the depositor. If clients’ deposits without providing any deposit advice and the identity of the depositor, we reserve the right to obtain information from the account holder to confirm the identity of the depositor. If there is any suspicious transaction found, we will not credit the fund to clients account(s) until your provision of the deposit/ transfer advice to us to prove the identity of the depositor.
Notes on payment by Cash / Cheque / ATM Transfer or TT
Client should simply write down the following information:
- Client Name
- Emperor Securities Limited ("ESL") or Emperor Futures Limited ("EFL") Account Number (8-digit)
- Sign on the deposit slip and email at esl.cs@EmperorGroup.com via registered email or WhatsApp to (852) 666 18 717 via registered mobile number. Please contact our Customer Services Department at (852) 2919 2919 for deposit confirmation.
Notes on payment by e-Cheque
Please note the following when making payments by e-Cheque.
- Client may now deposit funds to his/her account(s) with Emperor Securities Limited or Emperor Futures Limited by drawing an e-Cheque.
- The e-Cheque should be made payable to "Emperor Securities Limited" or "Emperor Futures Limited" and be denominated in HKD, USD or RMB.
- All e-Cheque for fund deposit shall be sent to esl.cs@EmperorGroup.com via registered email or WhatsApp to (852) 666 18 717 via registered mobile number, and the following information shall be indicated clearly:
(i) Client’s account number and name, and
(ii) the currency and amount of eCheque
- Post-dated or expired e-Cheque will not be accepted. An e-Cheque is regarded as expired if it is issued more than 6 months from the date of e-Cheque.
- e-Cheque received before 4:00 p.m. (Hong Kong time) on Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) will be transferred to the bank for presentment on the same day. Any e-Cheque payment collected after 4:00 p.m. (Hong Kong time) will be processed on the next business day.
- Client’s payment will only be considered valid when the e-Cheque is honoured on the first presentation to the bank. Duplicate presentation of the same e-Cheque is not allowed.
- All fees and charges arising from returned e-Cheque or duplicate presentation of the same e-Cheque shall be wholly borne by Client.
- Third party e-Cheque will not be accepted.